Studiuj z nami

Logowanie do modułu Student








Studia podyplomowe






FAQ - często zadawane pytania

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):

- 1. Who can apply for a Erasmus+ mobility?

Any student may apply for Erasmus+ if he/she meets the following conditions:

  • He/she has completed the first year of the first-cycle program or from the first semester of the second-cycle studies
  • He/she knows a foreign language on a communicative level, which will allow him/her to participate in classes at a foreign university or to implement internships- it is usually English, but not necessarily, e.g. if you study in Slovakia within the Erasmus + programme, you can study in Polish-Slovak
- 2. For how long can I leave? While going on studies - travel time abroad within our programme amounts to one or two academic semesters
While going on an internship - travel time within our programme depends on the type of a internship but it is usually for min. 3 months
- 3. What documents do I need to submit? It depends on what kind of mobility you are going for. The most important are:
Studies - Learning Agreement for Studies + CV Internships - Learning Agreement for Traineeships + CV
Remember than a university/company/organisation you are applying for can ask you for additional documents. You and your coordinator need to be aware of it.
Forms of documents should be found on the website site of your university or given to you by your Erasmus+ coordinator (write mail to )
- 4. Who is responsible for organizing my programme? WSNS is responsible for:
  • the recruitment process,
  • help in preparing documents (Nomination Letter, Learning Agreement for Studies/ Learning
  • Agreement for Traineeships),
  • help in choosing appropriate subjects,
  • help in choosing a place for your internship,
  • recognition of learning results (Transcript of Records)
  • Our consortium is responsible for:
  • financing your mobility
  • Our consortium can also gladly suggest you appropriate places of your internship or universities that you can apply to.
- 5. What is the “Learning Agreement”? It sets out the programme of the studies or the traineeship to be followed abroad and must be approved by:
  • the student/trainee
  • the sending and the receiving institution,
  • organisation or enterprise before the start of the exchange.
  • It includes either list of subjects along with ECTS points or duties performed in a place of the traineeship. When it comes to studies- the rule is that the subjects implemented at the host university that you selected to your Learning Agreement should be as close as possible to those carried out in your mother university.
- 6. What is the "Transcript of Records"? It is a list of all subjects / activities in which you have participated in a foreign university along with the number of ECTS points obtained and your final marks. - 7. Is the official pattern of CV or Letter of Motivation? There is no single design for such documents. If they are required by the host university, you should follow the requirements of this university (this applies to language, format, required content, etc.). Remember to present your figure in the most attractive way possible. - 8. What will my rights and duties be when I leave? You will find all the most important rights and obligations in the Erasmus Student Charter. It is a mandatory attachment to the financial agreement between you (student) and your mother university. We remind that we are responsible for financial agreements. - 9. Will the scholarship cover all costs of my stay abroad?

Remember that each student from WSNS receives funds for the travel, accommodation and other expenses related to the stay abroad by getting an Erasmus + scholarship, but it depends on the student/country if it covers everything.


This amount of the Erasmus+ scholarship is 400-500 euros per month depending on the country you are going to leave for your Erasmus+ mobility to college.

Remember that students who receive a social scholarship. They get an equivalent of 200 euros Studies at a foreign university under the Erasmus + programme are free, so the host university does not have the right to take tuition fees from you.


The amount of scholarship fees for trips to internships is 500-600 euros per month depending on the country.

- 10. Do I have to collect tickets, bills and documented expenses? There is no need to do that. However, a document confirming the duration of the stay on the scholarship at the university / host institution is required. It is the basis for the financial settlement of your mobility. - 11. Do I have to repeat the year of my studies after returning from the scholarship? No. It guarantees so-called Learning Agreement, or "Agreement on the schedule", signed before departure. However, it should be remembered that the dean of your faculty decides on the recognition of a scholarship by the home university only after reading the list of credits (so-called Transcript of Records) issued by a foreign university. - 12. When do I have to get dean's acceptance, do I apply for it personally? Yes, the Dean's approval for your mobility must be obtained. You need to get it individually. In the case of complications in dealing with the dean's office, please contact the Erasmus + Coordinator at WSNS (Ten adres pocztowy jest chroniony przed spamowaniem. Aby go zobaczyć, konieczne jest włączenie w przeglądarce obsługi JavaScript.) - 13. During my scholarship stay, do I study the entire semester with local students? It depends on a university. You can have lessons with students from different years of one major, in seperate groups consisted only of Erasmus + students, etc. You can either have lessons with local students, foreign students or in mixed groups. - 14. When will I know which courses in the curriculum of my mother university I will have to pass after my coming back from my Erasmus+ mobility? Sometimes you will not have to pass anything if the host university offers the same courses that you are supposed to have at your mother university. However, it is not always possible.
Any courses that you will have to pass after your Erasmus+ experience will be known before your departure (although this may change, if on arrival it turned out that changes in the "Learning Agreement" will be necessary). The ideal solution is to pass those courses while you are away, staying in touch with the lecturer by e-mail.
- 15. Can I leave while writing my diploma thesis? You need to consult it with your Erasmus+ coordinator and your supervisor. It depends on them. - 16. What else I have to do after my coming back from Erasmus+ experience? You must pass all the courses and have a document proving it, complete the beneficiary's online survey and (if required) take the language test online as well. - 17. Do I pay tuition fees at my mother university when I travel on a scholarship? Yes, a scholarship stay does not relieve you from the obligation to pay tuition fees at your mother university if it is required by them. - 18. Can I work during my Erasmus+ mobility? It depends on the legal system of the country. Part-time work is often legal. It is necessary to find out at consulates, foreign cooperation offices of a given university etc. - 19. What is ECTS? ECTS (European Credit Transfer System), or European Credit Transfer System, is a system facilitating the recognition by the home university of a period of study abroad. Its task is to translate the workload, which each student must put in a given subject, on a point scale. For one academic semester of study, 30 credit points are usually awarded. - 20. How well do I have to know the language of the country to which I want to leave? Is itpossible to participate in preparatory courses? The most important language to know during your Erasmus+ experience is the language of the courses you are going to take at the university. It is usually English. Of course, you can also learn a language used in the country you are going to study in (e.g. Belgium, Hungarian, etc.) It depends on a university if preparatory courses are available, but usually you can learn some of the language by simply going out, meeting new people, etc. - 21. Where can I find information on the possibility of cheap accommodation during my Erasmus+ experience? If you want to apply for a dorm room, contact the Erasmus+ office of the university you want to go to. There you should also get information about other types of accommodation (renting rooms, apartments).
You can also search by yourself, especially on Facebook by looking for groups such as Flats for Erasmus students in…., Shared rooms for students in…., etc.
- 22. Where can I go? The list of partner universities is to be updated soon. - 23. In what form will I receive confirmation of studying abroad? The student receives Trancript of Records issued by the host university. Please remember to ask for 2 copies. You can ask a partner university to print on thicker stiff paper. In addition, the relevant entries will be included in the Diploma Supplement. - 24. If I go to Portugal for example, do I have to pass the Portuguese or English test? When and where should I do this test? Does it cost?

It's for free. You have to go through an interview with the Erasmus +Coordinator to prove that you know the language at a communicative level. Knowledge of the language in which the classes will be carried out should be demonstrated. Usually it is English but it happens that a foreign university offers classes only in the local language.

We kindly remind you that the obligation to undergo two language tests applies to all students for whom the language of instruction (study) / working (internship) is: English, Czech, Danish, French, Greek, Spanish, Dutch, German, Portuguese, Swedish or Italian. Language tests are also available in Polish - they concern students from foreign universities coming to Poland. When it comes to language courses, they are intended for those students who want to take the course. Automatically awarded to a student who obtained a B1 or lower result from the first language test.

On the Erasmus + website, there are "Guidelines for students" (Download) and "Tips for universities" (Download).

Strona korzysta z plików cookies w celu realizacji usług i zgodnie z Polityką Plików Cookies. Możesz określić warunki przechowywania lub dostępu do plików cookies w Twojej przeglądarce. Aby dowiedziedzieć się więcej o cookies odwiedź Aby dowiedziedzieć się więcej o cookies odwiedź Politykę prywatności.

  Akceptuję cookies na tej stronie.